Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pretty Little Clouds

Rest. less. ness. Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see me there.

As I watched the late August sky tonight, I swear there were little heart clouds everywhere I looked, ...as if Heaven needed to tell me something. Then as the night progressed, a bright moon appeared over the clouds, ...but to me there were only love beams, not moonbeams. The Light brightened up the murky sky as a love note to me. 

Pretty little clouds just for me
Saying you are loved more than you know
Whispered love notes to see
Spread across the sky 
Tenderly aglow
Photo Source - Patrizi's Place (she has a cute post about heart things there, too)

EDIT: I just read Patrizi's post all the way through, AFTER writing my post, ...and I am amazed again. Love overflowing. Go read her post which was written in May 2011.