Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Kind

Artist - Thomas Saliat

 The Kind

You're the kind that others
Turn away from when you speak
I know
I know

There's nothing you can say
That holds attention
On the street
I know
I know

The words are there but
Will not come the way
You want them to
I know
I know

Pen to paper seems
The way for thoughts
To be conveyed
I will
I will

Write my soul for
All to hear
Though they don't want to
I would
I would

Give two cents to
Know your thoughts as
I write
I write

What's in my soul
What's in my heart and mind
You will
You will

Hear my words unspoken now
The same as if
I spoke out loud
To you
To you

And maybe you'll
Still choose to walk away
From me
From me

That's okay I understand
You may not have the time
To stand and 
Hear me
Hear me

Speak my last word to you
Goodbye 
Goodbye

(2 minute essay on words, apparently, and on not being heard, who knew - they just spilled out)
From Webmaster Grade