Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wind-Loving, Autumn-Craving Girl

There is a little art shop on Etsy that sent me a beautiful fall journal with the original umbrella girl art work that I bought from her (read the quote from this art work on my page below). This journal was a gift and it could not have been more perfect for this wind-loving, autumn-craving girl. I am very happy with it, and glad to know she'll be offering them in her shop soon.

Here is the front of the journal, walking in the wind.

And the back, which resembles a Pre-Raphaelite girl,
joyful in the fall wind with beautiful leaves all stirred up behind her.

Not only is her art unique, original, and gorgeously colorful and bright, but
her words also add so much to her work. Check her out and find a gem for yourself.

And here are the words from the Umbrella Girl, that led me to her shop:

"The Rain she loved,
Because ...
She got to use
Her umbrella"
 ~Deanna, Painting the Moon ~