Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Donate Books To Kids This Christmas...and Beyond!

As a child, I read and read until my parents wouldn't let me stay up any later. I am so grateful my parents valued books and provided them for me.

I have been surfing the net trying to find a good site for donating books to, this Christmas and beyond. There are several, but this one struck me as the one I liked best.

"Reader to Reader is a non-profit organization that distributes books to schools and libraries in need". Simply put, that is what I liked best about it - that it reaches a multitude of kids with one donation.

This is one way to share your love of books, but there are many others...

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, thanks for posting this. My church has tons of books that need somewhere to go, so I will forward this to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Thanks for sharing this, and I am thrilled those books will get to kids :)

    ReplyDelete